You can choose between 3 methods of booking or purchasing tickets:
1. on the VIVATICKET website;
2. contact the authorized call centers: toll-free number, from the landline: 800 990 084; toll number from a landline or cellphone: +39 02 92800360 (service available Monday to Saturday. 8 am to 6.30 pm);
3. e-mail to email@example.com
Full price: € 15,00
Reduced: € 2,00 (+ Euro 2,00 booking fee) for young people aged 18 to 25 years old.
Free: discover all the categories entitled to free tickets visiting the MIBACT website
Booking is essential.
INFORMATION FOR PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS:
You must deliver the payment receipt to the ticket office next to the entrance of the museum, and it is essential to arrive at least 20 minutes before the visit, otherwise the tickets may no longer be valid.
Only one person at a time is allowed access to the ticket office.
1. Wear a mask in all museum spaces (ticket office, museum, bookshop, services, garden) and throughout the visit.
2. Each visitor’s temperature will be measured with a thermal scanner before entering the ticket office. If the temperature detected is above 37.5°C the visitor will not be allowed to enter the ticket office or at the Museum. In this case, please return home and notify your doctor.
3. Access to the ticket office is allowed to one person at a time.
4. Keep the safety distance of at least 1.5 meters inside all museum spaces. Follow the instructions on the information panels and the yellow signs on the floor to identify the locations and routes to follow.
5. The audio guide service is not available. You can download the official app of the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper for free, from the iOS and Android stores. It will help you prepare for the visit and guide you to discover Leonardo’s masterpiece.
6. Leave all types of bags or baggage before entering the museum. To deposit them, use the appropriate lockers at the ticket office, and bring only your mobile phone and if possible a purse for purchases at the bookshop.
7. Access to the washrooms and the bookshop is permitted to only two people at a time.
8. Before entering the bookshop disinfect your hands with disinfectant gel.
You can download and bring with you the PDF with the instructions for a safe visit.
1. For all the pre-visit operations, it is essential to arrive at least 20 minutes beforehand at the ticket office, located about 10 meters to the left of the main entrance to the Museum.
2. Pick up your ticket by producing the payment receipt.
3. Visitors are not permitted to visit the Museum with a backpack and/or bulky baggage: timed lockers (60 min.) are available free of charge.
4. Leave the ticket office and go to the Museum entrance at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2.
5. Before admiring Leonardo’s masterpiece you will follow a short route interrupted by automatic doors that close and open alternately, to allow the air to be naturally filtered.
Respect the interpersonal safety distance of 1.5 meters by positioning yourself on one of the yellow circles located on the ground.
Below you will find some downloadable PDF files providing useful information about visiting the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper independently:
• Visitors safety guide.
PDF DOWNLOAD +
• L’Ultima Cena per Immagini Exhibition guide.
PDF DOWNLOAD +
The Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper reopens on 9 June with itineraries and visits carefully planned to protect the safety and health of public and staff
Visitors are informed that, under provisions of Article 88 para. 3 of Legislative Decree No. 18 of 17 March 2020, tickets purchased for visits in the period between 8th March 2020 and whenever the museum reopens will be refunded with a digital voucher for the equivalent sum, which may be used within one year of issue.
By express provision of the law, any other form of reimbursement is currently excluded.
A multisensory and multimedia narrative that accompanies visitors on an engaging journey to discover the documentary sources kept in the State Archives of Milan, recounting the story and works of Leonardo's period in Milan (and much else).
The Last Supper occupies the whole north wall of the refectory of the Dominican monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie. This was the chamber where the friars met to eat, pray and meditate during their meals.
Tuesday – Friday
2 pm – 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday
9 am – 1.45 pm
closed every Monday
To guarantee everyone a safe visit,
in this first experimental phase,
the visits last 15 minutes for
a maximum number of 10 people at a time
Reservations are required.
800 990 084
from landline or mobile:
+39 02 92800360
(Mon-Sat, 8 am-6.30 pm)