You can choose between 3 methods of booking or purchasing tickets:
1. on the licensee’s website;
2. contact the authorized call center: toll number from a landline or cellphone: +39 02 92800360 (service available Monday to Saturday. 9 am to 6.00 pm);
3. e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full price: € 15,00
Reduced: € 2,00 for young people aged 18 to 25 years old.
Free: discover all the categories entitled to free tickets visiting the MIBACT website
Booking is essential.
INFORMATION FOR PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS:
You must deliver the payment receipt to the ticket office next to the entrance of the museum, and it is essential to arrive at least 15 minutes before the visit, otherwise the tickets may no longer be valid.
Only one person at a time is allowed access to the ticket office.
1. Wear a mask in all museum spaces (ticket office, museum, bookshop, services, garden) and throughout the visit.
2. Each visitor’s temperature will be measured with a thermal scanner before entering the ticket office. If the temperature detected is above 37.5°C the visitor will not be allowed to enter the ticket office or at the Museum. In this case, please return home and notify your doctor.
3. Access to the ticket office is allowed to one person at a time.
4. Keep the safety distance of at least 1.5 meters inside all museum spaces. Follow the instructions on the information panels and the yellow signs on the floor to identify the locations and routes to follow.
5. The audio guide service is not available. You can download the official app of the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper for free, from the iOS and Android stores. It will help you prepare for the visit and guide you to discover Leonardo’s masterpiece.
6. Leave all types of bags or baggage before entering the museum. To deposit them, use the appropriate lockers at the ticket office, and bring only your mobile phone and if possible a purse for purchases at the bookshop.
7. Access to the washrooms and the bookshop is permitted to only two people at a time.
8. Before entering the bookshop disinfect your hands with disinfectant gel.
You can download and bring with you the PDF with the instructions for a safe visit.
1. For all the pre-visit operations, it is essential to arrive about 15 minutes beforehand at the ticket office, located about 10 meters to the left of the main entrance to the Museum.
2. Pick up your ticket by producing the payment receipt.
3. Visitors are not permitted to visit the Museum with a backpack and/or bulky baggage: timed lockers (60 min.) are available free of charge.
4. Leave the ticket office and go to the Museum entrance at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2.
5. Before admiring Leonardo’s masterpiece you will follow a short route interrupted by automatic doors that close and open alternately, to allow the air to be naturally filtered.
Respect the interpersonal safety distance of 1.5 meters by positioning yourself on one of the yellow circles located on the ground.
Below you will find some downloadable PDF files providing useful information about visiting the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper independently:
• Visitors safety guide.
PDF DOWNLOAD +
• L’Ultima Cena per Immagini Exhibition guide.
PDF DOWNLOAD +
The temporary grouping of businesses (RTI) made up of Verona 83 with Giunti publisher for editorial services and Ad Artem for cultural assistance and hospitality services for the public is taking over as licensee for services of ticketing, cultural assistance, merchandising and publishing.
Exactly 40 years ago, from 1 to 5 September 1980, the fourth session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee was held in Paris, at which the Complex of Santa Maria delle Grazie, including the church and the Refectory with the Last Supper painted by Leonardo da Vinci were added in the List of World Heritage Sites.
Starting from July, we are gradually increasing the number of visitors admitted to the Refectory: each week two more people will be admitted every 15 minutes, until by Saturday 25 July we reach the maximum of 18 people permitted every 15 minutes.
Visitors are informed that, under provisions of Article 88 para. 3 of Legislative Decree No. 18 of 17 March 2020, tickets purchased for visits in the period between 8th March 2020 and whenever the museum reopens will be refunded with a digital voucher for the equivalent sum, which may be used within one year of issue.
By express provision of the law, any other form of reimbursement is currently excluded.
The Last Supper occupies the whole north wall of the refectory of the Dominican monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie. This was the chamber where the friars met to eat, pray and meditate during their meals.
In compliance with the DPCM
of November 3rd 2020,
the Museo del Cenacolo
Vinciano will be closed
from November 5th
to December 3rd 2020.
To guarantee everyone a safe visit,
in this first experimental phase,
the visits last 15 minutes for
a maximum number of 18 people at a time
Reservations are required.
from landline or mobile:
+39 02 92800360
(Mon-Sat, 9 am-6.00 pm)