You can choose between 3 methods of booking or purchasing tickets:
1. on the VIVATICKET website;
2. contact the authorized call centers: toll-free number, from the landline: 800 990 084; toll number from a landline or cellphone: +39 02 92800360 (service available Monday to Saturday. 8 am to 6.30 pm);
3. visit the ticket office in person at 8 am, it may be possible to buy unsold tickets, if available, for a visit on the same day.
Full price: € 15,00
Reduced: € 2,00 (+ Euro 2,00 booking fee) for young people aged 18 to 25 years old.
Free: discover all the categories entitled to free tickets visiting the MIBAC website
Booking is essential.
INFORMATION FOR PICKING UP YOUR TICKETS:
You must deliver the payment receipt to the ticket office next to the entrance of the museum, and it is essential to arrive 20 minutes before the visit, otherwise the tickets may no longer be valid.
1. For all the pre-visit operations, it is essential to arrive 20 minutes beforehand at the ticket office, located about 10 meters to the left of the main entrance to the Museum.
2. Pick up your ticket by producing the payment receipt.
3. For security reasons visitors are not permitted to visit the Museum with a backpack and/or bulky baggage: timed lockers (30 min.) are available free of charge.
4. Leave the ticket office and go to the Museum entrance at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2.
5. Before admiring Leonardo’s masterpiece you will follow a short route interrupted by automatic doors that close and open alternately, to allow the air to be naturally filtered.
In the minutes spent waiting you can download the app or visit the website to prepare to admire one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art.
Below you will find some downloadable PDF files providing useful information about visiting the Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper independently:
• L’Ultima Cena per Immagini Exhibition guide.
PDF DOWNLOAD +
An exciting and at times adventurous story, narrated in images through large reproductions of archival photographic material from the Fine Arts and Landscape Commission for the city of Milan and digitized with the support of Epson Italia, will give you a fuller appreciation of Leonardo’s work from a new viewpoint.
The Lombardy Museum Pole and the Museo Poldi Pezzoli Museum are promoting the initiative “Around Leonardo: from the Last Supper to the Poldi Pezzoli”. A single ticket gives visitors admission to the Last Supper and the Museo Poldi Pezzoli, which is presenting a temporary exhibition devoted to the Litta Madonna.
The joint 5xLeonardo ticket enables visitors to follow in Leonardo's footsteps across Milan, where he lived and worked for many years, leaving famous works and a group of followers. You can visit his Last Supper, the Museums in the Castello Sforzesco, the Pinacoteca di Brera, the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, and the Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology.
The Last Supper occupies the whole north wall of the refectory of the Dominican monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie. This was the chamber where the friars met to eat, pray and meditate during their meals.
Tuesday – Sunday
08.15 am – 7 pm
closed every Monday
reservations are required to ensure the preservation of the painting.
Entrance is allowed to a group of 35 people every 15 minutes
800 990 084
from landline or mobile:
+39 02 92800360
(Mon-Sat, 8 am-6.30 pm)