On Tuesday, March 14 starting at 12 noon, tickets related to admissions for the months of May, June and July 2023 will go on sale through the usual purchasing channels:
• Online: click here to reserve tickets online (max 5 tickets)
• Call center: by calling +39 02 92800360 (max 9 tickets)
• Email: by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (min 10 tickets)
Free admissions related to the first Sundays of the month (May 7, June 4, July 2) will be made available exclusively on the online sales platform (https://cenacolovinciano.vivaticket.it/) starting at 12 noon on the previous Wednesday morning. It will be possible to purchase up to a maximum number of 5 tickets. In addition, on Free Sundays or other free admission days, groups will not be accepted, nor will it be possible to use services such as guided tours and workshops. It is also forbidden to conduct professional guided tours.
Please note that reservations are always required for all types of tickets.
You can fill out the request form or write to email@example.com (minimum 10 tickets are bookable).
1) The group can be a maximum of 30 people, including the guide, if any.
2) Fill out a request form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for each reservation request: multiple requests will not be considered. In the case of receiving emails with multiple requests, the first reservation indicated in the list, or in any case the first for which there is hourly availability, will be included ex officio. All requests will be processed as quickly as possible, giving priority to those related to reservations for the current month, for which the response time is three working days.
3) Once the reservation is made, payment must be made no later than 21 days before the date of the visit. In case you wish to use a voucher you will need to communicate the relevant code before payment.
You can find all the information about group booking arrangements here.