In recent months at the Museo del Cenacolo Vinciano, visitor flows have become very intense again. In order to be able to offer a better service to everyone, we remind you of the reservation rules for groups and guided tours.
To book a visit for a group (minimum 10 people):
– fill out the request form
– or write to firstname.lastname@example.org (a minimum of 10 tickets).
1) The group can be a maximum of 30 people, including any guide.
2) One email must be sent for each reservation request: multiple requests will not be considered. All requests will be processed as quickly as possible, giving priority to those related to reservations for the current month, for which the response time is three working days.
3) Once a reservation is made, payment must be made no later than 21 days before the date of the visit. In case you wish to use a voucher it will be necessary to communicate the relevant code before payment.
4) The entrance ticket to the Last Supper Museum is nominative: a list of participants is required before purchasing tickets. If necessary, it is possible to change the names entered at the time of purchase up to 24 hours before the date and time of visit by clicking here. At the time of collecting the tickets, ID will be requested from all participants; entry cannot be guaranteed if the names do not match what was indicated at the time of booking.
5) If the group is accompanied by a guide, the use of radio guides is mandatory. They are not distributed at the museum, so the group must be provided with them independently. If using the service provided by the Museum’s in-house guides, radio guides are provided by our Concessionaire.
6) Since the ticket is named, all visitors must go personally to the ticket office to collect the ticket and deposit of any bulky bags or luggage in the lockers. Tickets must be picked up compulsorily 30 minutes before the visit, or you will lose your right to access.