– online: click here to reserve tickets online (max 5 tickets)
– call center: by calling +39 02 92800360 (max 9 tickets)
– email: by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (min 10 tickets)
In recent months we are experiencing very intense visitor flows: in order to improve the service and meet the needs of different audiences, some changes have been introduced with respect to reservation methods and services:
1) Free Sundays: Tickets related to free admissions for the first Sunday of the month will be available, exclusively on the online sales platform, starting from the preceding Wednesday. It will be possible to purchase up to a maximum number of 5 tickets. In addition, on Sundays free or other free admission days, no groups will be accepted, nor it will be possible to use services such as guided tours and workshops. It is also prohibited to conduct tours professional guided tours.
2) Group Reservations: Reservations for groups can be made through the request form or by writing to email@example.com (a minimum of 10 tickets can be booked). The group can consist of a maximum of 30 people, including the guide, if any. For group reservations starting in August you must send an email or fill out the form for each reservation request: no multiple requests will be considered.
All requests will be processed as quickly as possible, giving priority to those related to the chronologically closest dates, for which the response time is three working days.
Please note that reservations are always required for all types of tickets and that, as of April 1st, the Green Pass requirement for access to cultural venues has lapsed. It remains recommended the use of respiratory protective equipment (surgical masks).