The Museum of Leonardo’s Last Supper will reopen to the public again on Tuesday 4 May 2021 at the following times:
from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. (with last admission at 6.45 p.m.)
Sunday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. (with last admission at 6.45 p.m.)
Reservations (required) for the Museum of the Last Supper will be available from Monday 3 May on these channels:
• on line at the site
• in writing at the address email@example.com
• through a call center at the number +39 02 92800360
Reservations will open on Monday of each week and tickets can only be purchased for the same week.
From 4 to 9 May only 15 people will be able to visit the Refectory every 15 minutes.
Starting on 11 May, up to 18 people will be able to enter every 15 minutes, in each case complying with social distancing rules.
RULES FOR ACCESS AND VISITS
Inside the museum, all Italian national and regional rules will apply to counter the spread of coronavirus.
• Wearing a mask is compulsory in all museum spaces (ticket office, museum, bookshop, toilets, garden) and for the whole duration of the visit.
• Access to the ticket office is allowed to only one person at a time.
• Each visitor’s temperature will be measured before entering the ticket office by means of a non-contact thermometer (thermoscan). If the temperature reading is higher than 37.5°C access will not be allowed to the ticket office or Museum. The methods for reimbursement of the admission charge or making a new booking will be shown on the Museum website.
• The audioguide service is not available, but the Museum’s official APP can be downloaded free of charge from the IOS and Android store.
• Visitors must observe the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres in all the museum spaces. Information panels and floor signs identify the locations and routes to follow.
• Bags or luggage cannot be taken into the Museum. They must compulsorily be deposited in the lockers provided at the ticket office.
• Access to toilets and bookshop is permitted to only two people at a time
• Hands must be disinfected before entering the bookshop.
• The touchscreen and tactile model for the visually impaired and blind cannot be used.